Welcome to part two of my travels! I ran out of memory on my first blog but you can visit my old post here: http://www.wherewillmyfeettakemenext.blogspot.kr/

I love to travel and have a bucket list of countries I want to visit. On the top of my list currently are India, the USA, Cambodia, Peru and New Zealand (because I love Lord of the Rings haha).

I love taking photos so expect a lot of photos in my blogs!

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Korean food in London - Mudo Korea

Yum!
I took my friend to a Korean restaurant in London last week. I haven't eaten Korean food for ages and had heard bad stuff about Korean food outside Korea, therefore my hopes weren't high. How wrong I was! It was so delicious! The lady serving us was really friend too. We ordered too much food, but we wanted to eat everything. The price was much higher than in a Korean fast food restaurant, but the quality was much higher. There was more meat and kimchi in the dishes. If you fancy Korean food then go to Mudo Korea! Its near Tottenham court road. Yummy!


Mudo Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment