Welcome to part two of my travels! I ran out of memory on my first blog but you can visit my old post here: http://www.wherewillmyfeettakemenext.blogspot.kr/

I love to travel and have a bucket list of countries I want to visit. On the top of my list currently are India, the USA, Cambodia, Peru and New Zealand (because I love Lord of the Rings haha).

I love taking photos so expect a lot of photos in my blogs!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Cat Cafe, Konkuk University

Cat rules
Cat cafe
After the temple I decided to pop in to a cat cafe. I have been to the one in Myeongdong 3 times so I wanted to try a new one. I shouldn't have gone!! Because it being a school holiday the place was packed. I only stayed for 10 minutes. All the cats were asleep or someone was playing with them. I think the best time to go to a cat or dog cafe is just after opening. They will not be fed up of attention yet. The owner of this cafe was really friendly but it was the busiest dog/ cat cafe I have been to. But, like I said it was the holidays.

Another peculiar thing was I got a set of rules, yet, none of the Korean customers did. And they were the ones waking the cats up!!! ><

Cat cafe
Like I said the cafe is good but go during the weekday whilst the kids are at school!! Perhaps around 1 after opening.

To get there leave exit 5 of Konkuk university and turn right straight away. Walk 30 seconds and it's on the third floor on your left. You will see a red, yellow and blue sign for it.

Anyways kitty pictures!!!




Cat cafe

Old man cat

Grumpy cat the second

Cat cafe, Konkuk

Sleeping cats

Evil cat about to wake the other cats up

Sleepy cat

Evil cat

Soft kitty

Ninja cat

Naked cat

Cat art



3 comments:

  1. I love "don't pet cat's bottom." Except I always do that with friends' cats. The cats love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures of you trying to hold different dogs make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!!! I'm glad haha!! Key word: "trying"........

      Delete