Welcome to part two of my travels! I ran out of memory on my first blog but you can visit my old post here: http://www.wherewillmyfeettakemenext.blogspot.kr/

I love to travel and have a bucket list of countries I want to visit. On the top of my list currently are India, the USA, Cambodia, Peru and New Zealand (because I love Lord of the Rings haha).

I love taking photos so expect a lot of photos in my blogs!

Monday, December 29, 2014

Winter wonderland

Winter wonderland
Last Christmas, I went with my boyfriend to winter wonderland in Hyde park, Oh my gosh! It was freezing! I couldn't wait to get on the central line at the end of the night and warm my toes up.

We went on Sunday night as it was busy but not as busy as normal them. All around are food stalls and rides. We played on a few games and had some food. I had booked tickets for circus first thankfully as it was nice and warm inside the tent. My partner hadn't been to a circus since he was a kid so he had such a great time. It was mainly balancing and tightrope walking, but it was so scary!

Ice Kingdom
After we walked around for an hour until it was time to go in to the ice kingdom. In there it was -8'c but it felt much colder. One lady was told to take the dummy out of her babies mouth as it might freeze and get stuck.

I really enjoyed winter wonderland but by gosh was I happy to get into the warmth!



Ice Kingdom

The circus

Ice Kingdom

Ice Kingdom

Winter wonderland, Hyde park

No comments:

Post a Comment