Welcome to part two of my travels! I ran out of memory on my first blog but you can visit my old post here: http://www.wherewillmyfeettakemenext.blogspot.kr/

I love to travel and have a bucket list of countries I want to visit. On the top of my list currently are India, the USA, Cambodia, Peru and New Zealand (because I love Lord of the Rings haha).

I love taking photos so expect a lot of photos in my blogs!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Disney sea and Disneyland!!

I love Donald!!
I think I went to Disney sea and Disney land 6 times during my 8 months in Tokyo. I love Disneyland in Tokyo. Everyone is so happy and friendly. Unlike California. When I went there the staff seemed angry.

I went during school time so they were not busy. We all went on the rides until we felt sick. If you are going to Tokyo, you have to visit one of them. I prefer Disney land but others like Disney sea more.


My leaving day out!

Donald Duck

Everyone wears them!!

Happy staff

No comments:

Post a Comment