Welcome to part two of my travels! I ran out of memory on my first blog but you can visit my old post here: http://www.wherewillmyfeettakemenext.blogspot.kr/

I love to travel and have a bucket list of countries I want to visit. On the top of my list currently are India, the USA, Cambodia, Peru and New Zealand (because I love Lord of the Rings haha).

I love taking photos so expect a lot of photos in my blogs!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Enjoying Tokyo. Shibuya

Shibuya
One of my favourite places in Tokyo was Shibuya. I was a lot younger when I lived in Japan, therefore it appealed to me.  I also felt it was what I had imagined Tokyo to be. Busy and colourful. I heard Shibuya crossing is the busiest crossing in the world. There is a Starbucks just next to it so I enjoyed sitting there watching the crowds.

Shibuya was also fantastic for shopping. I spend many hours window shopping looking at clothes I couldn't afford. I really want to go back one day for a big shopping trip.

Shibuya
I once went to a horror restaurant there. All the staff were dressed up and the tables were in cells. There was also a horror menu. It was great! At point one the light went off with a scary clown running about. It was also someones birthday so they bent him over and pretended to put a giant injection in his bum.......   Oh Japan!!



Horror drinks

It was dark when I took this picture. 

Birthday boy
 It also has a Disney shop! They love Disney over there!!

Disney shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment