Welcome to part two of my travels! I ran out of memory on my first blog but you can visit my old post here: http://www.wherewillmyfeettakemenext.blogspot.kr/

I love to travel and have a bucket list of countries I want to visit. On the top of my list currently are India, the USA, Cambodia, Peru and New Zealand (because I love Lord of the Rings haha).

I love taking photos so expect a lot of photos in my blogs!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cherry blossoms!

Cherry blossoms.
Spring has finally arrived and the cherry blossoms came out two weeks ago in Seoul. Me and my friend went for a walk along a river. The whole path was lined with cherry blossoms. It was really windy, therefore I only got a few pictures that I was pleased with.

Hopefully, everything will turned green soon. I am fed up of dead trees and dead flowers.

I am not travelling this year. I need to save money. But, I hope to site-see around Seoul and start practicing photography soon. I would of loved to go back to Thailand. But, I hope to persuade someone to go with me, if I go again. I think trips are better with company. Though, I enjoy travelling by myself. It's just a lot more expensive to travel by yourself.


Pictures!!

Cherry blossoms


Cherry blossoms

Cherry blossoms

Cherry blossoms

Cherry blossoms

Cherry blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment