Welcome to part two of my travels! I ran out of memory on my first blog but you can visit my old post here: http://www.wherewillmyfeettakemenext.blogspot.kr/

I love to travel and have a bucket list of countries I want to visit. On the top of my list currently are India, the USA, Cambodia, Peru and New Zealand (because I love Lord of the Rings haha).

I love taking photos so expect a lot of photos in my blogs!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy birthday Clara!
No-one really celebrates Easter over here, but I ate lots of cakes on Friday to compensate ;). In fact, I ate so much sugar that I had a sugar crash at 9pm and nearly fell asleep in a cafe. There was another reason for eating so much cake. It was Clara's (late) birthday!!! ^^ We tried this Earl grey tea cake which was divine. And I never use the word divine normally, but that is the only word to describe it.

I'm still waiting for a parcel from my mum to arrive... hopefully today! She sent me a 'creme egg' Easter egg. I will post a picture when it comes! Yum yum!!!!!! I hope it comes today. I need something to make my week better. My neighbour is still a bitch. She has her TV on loud between 9.30pm to around 3am. Most likely to cover her loud sex noises. On top on that, a new family has moved in upstairs and I am sure they have kids. It's like a bunch of elephants upstairs. Urghhh. I am buying a detached house when I settle down.

Basically, I'm fed up at the moment, but still have an appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment