Welcome to part two of my travels! I ran out of memory on my first blog but you can visit my old post here: http://www.wherewillmyfeettakemenext.blogspot.kr/

I love to travel and have a bucket list of countries I want to visit. On the top of my list currently are India, the USA, Cambodia, Peru and New Zealand (because I love Lord of the Rings haha).

I love taking photos so expect a lot of photos in my blogs!

Friday, March 22, 2013

Back to business

My last day in Thailand was great! I ate, slept and had a massage. I managed to sleep though most of my journey. Thank goodness for lavender tea and massages. After landing in Korea, I was homesick for Thailand. I had people push me out of the way and queue jump at the airport. I'm better now, but for the first week back I really regretted re-signing my contact. I was a little bit depressed and was tempted to fly back home. I'm okay now! I've gotten over my homesickness and am back to having a great time in Korea.

I've also joined a gym! This is a big deal for me. I have never done a days worth of exercise in my life. But,I want to tone up. I don't want to lose weight!!! >< I've started going twice a week and it's slowly killing me haha.

I got fifth and sixth grade again, which I was angry about. All teachers change grade each year but me. It's okay now, as I realised I can adapt what I learnt on my course for my students. My students seem really well behaved so far......

I also asked my new-co teacher to write a note to my neighbour telling her to turn her bloody TV down (in a nice way). So my neighbour has finally turned her TV down and I can go to sleep without feeling stressed. I have nearly got through my first month in Korea. Only 11 more months to go until I'm home! Though lately I have been thinking about how much I will miss Korea when I leave. But, I am determined this my last year!!!!!!!

Oh! I almost forgot. I went to get my new visa on Tuesday. I had to wait in a queue for six hours!! Six hours!!!! Six blooming hours! Luckily, I had cakes to get me though.......

2 comments:

  1. Positive lady! So glad you saw the silver linings of your time in Korea. :) I always think to myself how impressed I am with you for staying 3 years... I think it's really admirable to have that long a period of living abroad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ^^ You made me blush. How's Vietnam so far?

    ReplyDelete