Welcome to part two of my travels! I ran out of memory on my first blog but you can visit my old post here: http://www.wherewillmyfeettakemenext.blogspot.kr/

I love to travel and have a bucket list of countries I want to visit. On the top of my list currently are India, the USA, Cambodia, Peru and New Zealand (because I love Lord of the Rings haha).

I love taking photos so expect a lot of photos in my blogs!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Update and Christmas in Seoul.

Things have been crazy for the last few months, but I am finally doing my update. It will mainly be pictures because I have a bad memory.

The reason I haven't updated for some time if quite simply things have been manic. During December and January,I had to prepare lessons and materials for Winter camp. I also had to study for my CELTA course. On top of that my home laptop is broken (not buying a new one until I leave Korea) and my old work computer was also broken. Last month the school replaced all computers in the office as the poor IT guy had enough of being called down everyday.

Anyways, in December I went to see the Hobbit in IMAX. Richard Armitage looks sexy even as a dwarf.......... I also decided to have friends over this year for Christmas. We all got different parts of the meal. My friend who was in charge of dessert went overboard. She got enough to feed an army, so we all ended up lying on the floor after.





It was also my first and last Christmas with Kitty before she went back home. She hid for most of it because she hates people....



Christmas cake





Straight after Christmas was the start of the camps for me. I first did cooking camp, where I made cookies with the students. I then did Dr. Suess camp. I taught the students rhyming words and games. The last week I did Harry Potter camp. More students turned up than expected and it was crazy but fun.

Lorax


Magic cookies

Harry Potter wands

One Saturday, I went ice-skating and dinner with friends. I have never eaten so much in my life!!!!!! My first went to my favourite Greek restaurant, then a pie shop and then a kimbap heaven shop...... Ice-skating in Korea is so cheap! It cost about 50pence for an hour!





Pie!

Ice-skating in Seoul

The Wednesday before I left Korea, Kitty's mum came to collect her. She forgot me easily, the traitor!!! Goodbye fat Kitty.... *sobs*


Sleepy Kitty

Goodbye

Fat Kitty

Waiting by her luggage

A day after camp was my flight to Thailand........

No comments:

Post a Comment