Welcome to part two of my travels! I ran out of memory on my first blog but you can visit my old post here: http://www.wherewillmyfeettakemenext.blogspot.kr/

I love to travel and have a bucket list of countries I want to visit. On the top of my list currently are India, the USA, Cambodia, Peru and New Zealand (because I love Lord of the Rings haha).

I love taking photos so expect a lot of photos in my blogs!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

iherb

Some things are just more expensive in Korea. Like raw honey and some vitamins. I heard about iherb from the start, but never bothered going on it because I thought the postage would be expensive. I regret leaving it so long to buy from them now. The postage is a flat 4,000 won, which is super cheap ( I am from the UK where sending one letter cost the same).

the first time I used them was 2 months ago. I bought some chia seeds and some chlorella. It arrived so quickly and the products themselves were cheaper than I would be able to buy over here (and a lot cheaper than the UK). 

I just ordered some teas, vitamins and honey, a big bulk order. The postage is still only 4,000. I think I will continue to use them when the UK if the postage is not a lot higher for the UK, which I bet it will be. 

For a 10% discount for first time buyers - PTB680

I will keep you updated on how fast my new order arrives!! ^^


2 comments:

  1. What, that is so expensive to send a letter in the UK!!! I would love to have some chia seeds; they're so healthy! I usually put them in little oatmeal mixes I make in the fridge overnight. http://www.theyummylife.com/Refrigerator_Oatmeal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chlorella it taste a bit like green tea powder. Ooo good idea. Might copy you with the oatmeal mixes. You should do a bulk order of them to Japan.

    ReplyDelete