Welcome to part two of my travels! I ran out of memory on my first blog but you can visit my old post here: http://www.wherewillmyfeettakemenext.blogspot.kr/

I love to travel and have a bucket list of countries I want to visit. On the top of my list currently are India, the USA, Cambodia, Peru and New Zealand (because I love Lord of the Rings haha).

I love taking photos so expect a lot of photos in my blogs!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My last birthday in South Korea

Clara's cup cakes
Last weekend, I celebrated my 20th *ahem* birthday. I originally was just going to do a small meal with friends, but then we decided to expand it to a sleepover. Then Sarah had the idea of going to the jimjilbang before, therefore my birthday ended up being a birthweekend.

My first surprise was on my door when I came home on Friday. My friend Sarah decorated my door and left a bag full of goodies to eat and drink! I was so surprised and happy! ><

My door on Friday! <3
We went to Dragon hill spa in Yongsan. Sue was nervous as it was her first getting a  scrub and being naked in front of us. It was quite strange at first but it is one of those situations you get used to quickly. We got a full body scrub to get rid of our dead skin and then we popped in to all the different tubs. After, we went upstairs to the saunas and had our nails done.



We left 4 hours after we arrived. By the time we got to my area we were sooooo hungry. We got pork, pizza and ice-cream! It was a great night. We played 21 question, with the people slowly getting harder. Clara came around for an hour with cup cakes so we had a taste test. I felt so sick after from all the sugar.

The day of my actual birthday I opened all my cards. I got a great card from my cousin. I also got some lovely letters form my grandparents.

Card from Heidi
The world's most tasty cake
 We then went to a meat buffet. I did not know the location or type of restaurant we were going to before arriving. It was one of my surprises. I was so happy that many of my friends came to celebrate my last birthday over here. It really was a lovely afternoon.

My cake was so delicious!!And the food and wine were yummy too. My last surprise was all my friends doing mad libs about me. It was so funny. Some of them dirty and some sweet. After the meal we went to the karaoke of course!! I am becoming more confident at it, though I still can't sing to save my life.

I just want to say thank you to all my friends for being part of my life and making my day so special. <3

No Sue!

Yummy! @@

Happy!

Karaoke!

because I'm awesome!


2 comments:

  1. You ARE awesome! Sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate! :) I'm glad you had such a good group with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ^^ I have met some friends for life over here!

    ReplyDelete