Welcome to part two of my travels! I ran out of memory on my first blog but you can visit my old post here: http://www.wherewillmyfeettakemenext.blogspot.kr/

I love to travel and have a bucket list of countries I want to visit. On the top of my list currently are India, the USA, Cambodia, Peru and New Zealand (because I love Lord of the Rings haha).

I love taking photos so expect a lot of photos in my blogs!

Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy American Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving pot luck!
I went to my first American thanksgiving last week. It was at my friend Sarah's house and it was pot luck. The Canadians in the group were joking it was a month late haha.

I have never seen so much food. One girl went to the army base to get a turkey. It was all so delicious and home made. We ended up playing taboo but the boys kept winning because I am rubbish at it.

I ended up sleeping over. We were suppose to watch the first hobbit movie, but I ended up giving up by 2 am.

I am glad I have traveled. Yes, I have seen many countries and eaten so much food. But, I have also enjoyed meeting people from different backgrounds and cultures. I got to have experiences like thanksgiving. I'm glad to have met my friends in Korea and their friends.

In other news, I went shopping at Express Bus Terminal a few weeks ago. It was crazy but worth it. My friends and I spent a good few hours there. It's much cheaper than Gmarket and other places. I stocked up on skirts. Back home skirts and too long on me because I'm short...... I also got my Christmas jumper but I wanted a more tacky one!

Right now I'm preparing for my last ever camp! It's going to be Harry Potter. As it's my last camp I am going all out. I am decorating my classroom as Hogwarts and Diagon Alley. My students are getting exciting! I am super busy though as I have to make everything by hand. I will write a post after I finish in January.

Only three weeks until winter vacation! I am having a Christmas eve party and my friend from Japan is visiting from Japan around New Years! I hope she doesn't snore..... Only joking Alex...... Kind of...... ;p



No comments:

Post a Comment