Welcome to part two of my travels! I ran out of memory on my first blog but you can visit my old post here: http://www.wherewillmyfeettakemenext.blogspot.kr/

I love to travel and have a bucket list of countries I want to visit. On the top of my list currently are India, the USA, Cambodia, Peru and New Zealand (because I love Lord of the Rings haha).

I love taking photos so expect a lot of photos in my blogs!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Beatles story restaurant

Beatles restaurant
I met Clara last week to catch up. We ended up going to the Beatles restaurant at Olympic park. We were the only ones there. I don't know why. The food was okay, but the view was great. It's worth going just for the view.

If you do want to go, it's across the road from the museum in Olympic park. It's on the fourth floor (I think).

The whole restaurant was decorated in Beatles memorabilia. The menu was (Korean style) Italian. We chose the set menu with included a salad, pasta, desert and tea/coffee. It wasn't a bad price. 12-15,000 I think.

Evil bike car thingy
After we went for a walk around Olympic park. Clara wanted to go on those bike car things. Seriously, when I saw people on them before it looked so easy. It really isn't. If the road isn't even, then they are evil. I'm sure I was doing all the work too whilst Clara was laughing at me. All the adjumma and adjusshi were laughing at us too.

Though, after returning our bikes we noticed everyone else was struggling. Some had got out of the bikes and started pushing. Evil bike car things!!!!

We then went to a cafe which served black tea without milk!!! Seriously! First world problems there!


dirty statue........


No comments:

Post a Comment