Welcome to part two of my travels! I ran out of memory on my first blog but you can visit my old post here: http://www.wherewillmyfeettakemenext.blogspot.kr/

I love to travel and have a bucket list of countries I want to visit. On the top of my list currently are India, the USA, Cambodia, Peru and New Zealand (because I love Lord of the Rings haha).

I love taking photos so expect a lot of photos in my blogs!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013!

Haunted house
It being my last year teaching, I decided to do something special. The idea of a haunted house struck me on Sunday night, and when I got to work the following morning I had decided to do it. I found some bin bags and made a tunnel in the storage room. I then decorated it with ghost and a scary movie mask.

All week, I told classes if they wanted to come they have to come at after lunch or after school.

I felt like a pop star
On Halloween, I added a candle for light and some spooky sounds. I did the first three classes during lesson time. In the house I hid and jumped out on students. They then had to choose a bag. A, B, C or D. Each bag had something different in it. One had baked beans, one spaghetti mixed with candy, one had goo mixed with candy and the last had just candy. All students were sworn to secrecy as not to spoil the surprise.

After lunch, I went back to the classroom. I expected 10 students max to remember to come but....... two- three hundred came. I was doing the haunted house until 4.30!!! My throat seriously hurts today. They all waited outside the classroom. I think the younger generation can line up better than the older people.

I'm glad I did it. It's a good memory of my last Halloween in Korea.



No comments:

Post a Comment