Welcome to part two of my travels! I ran out of memory on my first blog but you can visit my old post here: http://www.wherewillmyfeettakemenext.blogspot.kr/

I love to travel and have a bucket list of countries I want to visit. On the top of my list currently are India, the USA, Cambodia, Peru and New Zealand (because I love Lord of the Rings haha).

I love taking photos so expect a lot of photos in my blogs!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Dog Cafe

Rub my belly!!!
Last week was my first holiday. My summer holidays have been split because camp is in the middle. I spent it visiting cafes and doing odd jobs.

The first cafe I went to was a dog cafe. This has to be the best dog cafe I have been to. I have already been to the ones in Hongdae and Myeongdong. They felt less organised and not as clean.

The one I went to last week is in Children's grand park. It was split in two sections. One for small and medium dogs. The other was for giant dogs!!! The big dogs seem more focused on sleeping and playing with each other. But the other dogs wanted loads of attention. There are also four cats that live there.

Sleepy
I ended up spending three hours there. It was nearly empty as it was during the working week. Only students were there. It's really cheap you only have to buy one drink (6-8,000 won).

To get there go to Children's grand park (line 7) and walk straight from exit 4. It's on your right on the second floor. You should see big posters for it.

Pictures!!!



Dog cafe

My favourite!!! <3

Cute kitty

Giant cat

Puppy eyes

Dog cafe

Crazy dog

I loved him/her...

One more of my favourite


Dog cafe

Play with me!

Can you find the cat?

Devil dog haha

Cute dog

Dog cafe

Dog cafe


Scary looking but so playful

Soft doggy

Played with the kitten for an hour

No comments:

Post a Comment