Welcome to part two of my travels! I ran out of memory on my first blog but you can visit my old post here: http://www.wherewillmyfeettakemenext.blogspot.kr/

I love to travel and have a bucket list of countries I want to visit. On the top of my list currently are India, the USA, Cambodia, Peru and New Zealand (because I love Lord of the Rings haha).

I love taking photos so expect a lot of photos in my blogs!

Friday, July 5, 2013

Seeing an old friend

Kitty!
Last week, I went to my friends house. I hadn't been to her house since Lee Han was born. She cooked us delicious Chinese and Korean food. It was soooo tasty!!!

And guess who I got to see?!?! Kitty!!!!! I think she remembered me. I also think she has got used to other people more. Maybe because I used to have friends around my apartment all the time when she lived there. She didn't run away and she let me kiss her on the head. She even purred!!!! =^.^=


We have also set up to see Sue more often. We didn't see each other a lot before. Me and Sarah live the east side of line 5 and Sue lives at the end of the west end. Plus, Sue goes to her hometown every other weekend.

Having fun!
We all met up with Minji last week for a shabu shabu buffet. It was a great laugh! I think when we get together, it's a competition who can eat the most. We are dangerous with each other!! I am lucky to have met such great people.

It's Sarah's birthday this weekend. We have made a surprise day for her. I can't put too much information on here in case she reads it. We gave her some clues but she can't guess.....

In bad news, I went to the dentist 2 weeks ago for a check up and found I needed some fillings. My renewal bonus is no more! I also had to pay for my flight back home. Watch out England! I am back in March 2014!!! I think I am going to have to tighten my purse strings for a while.... at least until September. It seems every one's birthdays are during July- September. What happened nine months earlier??? Did the world run out of condoms????

I also discovered, due to my left over holidays from last year, that I have 0 days desk warming this year. In fact, I have one day over. I will have to take during term time! Sadly, they are all split. There are no two weeks together. I  wanted to go on a trip to Thailand, but I refuse to go for under two weeks. It's not worth the travel time or flight cost. I will instead use my holidays to be a tourist around Seoul for the last time. I will also spend a lot of time at the dog and cat cafes!!!! Yay!!!

Better go! Need to prepare for Sarah's surprise Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment