Welcome to part two of my travels! I ran out of memory on my first blog but you can visit my old post here: http://www.wherewillmyfeettakemenext.blogspot.kr/

I love to travel and have a bucket list of countries I want to visit. On the top of my list currently are India, the USA, Cambodia, Peru and New Zealand (because I love Lord of the Rings haha).

I love taking photos so expect a lot of photos in my blogs!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sarah's birthday!



Karaoke!!!

We managed to surprise Sarah on here birthday! Yay!! I kept confusing her all week with hints. Some of which were true and some not. She thought she would be going to a scavenger hunt.

Hammy!
Happy birthday!
I first met her at Starbucks. I told her I had forgotten my camera and I needed it. We went to my apartment and then..... Bam! Happy birthday! Mwhahahaha It was a great day. Actually, it was a great weekend. The day before we all hung out and went to karaoke. I was super hyper. I had like 6 coffees. I hate singing and I could not drink because I was on tablets from the doctor. So coffee was my only option. I was like Hammy from over the hedge.


Actually... it wasn't a weekend.... it was like a great week. We also celebrated the following weekend. Mina couldn't make it to the party, so we met up for another birthday meal for Sarah. I am now officially poor until payday ㅜㅜ. But, it was worth it. We all had so much fun.

Watch out!

On her actual birthday (the surprise birthday party day), I made a giant cookie for her and we ate so much sugar that would make small children envious.






Evil friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment