Welcome to part two of my travels! I ran out of memory on my first blog but you can visit my old post here: http://www.wherewillmyfeettakemenext.blogspot.kr/

I love to travel and have a bucket list of countries I want to visit. On the top of my list currently are India, the USA, Cambodia, Peru and New Zealand (because I love Lord of the Rings haha).

I love taking photos so expect a lot of photos in my blogs!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sheep cafe

Sheep cafe
Another cafe I visited during my time off was the sheep cafe. It is not called the sheep cafe. It's actual name is 'Thanks nature cafe'. The reason I call it the sheep cafe is because there are two sheep outside.

I ordered watermelon bingsu. It was so delicious!!!! ><. Though, it was too much for just one person. I really want to try some of the other stuff on the menu. It all looked good. The owner was really friendly as well.


The whole cafe is decorated in sheep art. Outside there is two sheep. It was really hot so they were sleeping. By the looks of the pictures next to them, they get taken for walks so that is good.

If you want to go to this cafe then go to Hongdae station. Walk straight from exit 9 until you get to the main road that leads to the university. Turn left towards the university and walk up. It is on your left. It is in the basement level so you need to keep your eye out for it.





Sheep cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment